Rechercher sur ce blogue

dimanche 5 février 2017

Manicure with Fierce Power

Hello divine readers,

Who here is curious in motor sports? Personally, that's the only sport I am even remotely fascinated in, besides cheerleading, and all forms of dance, but that is besides the point. I will be talking about and presenting the ladies who were and are driving for our entertainment. Not covering every motorsport.... That's a little too much information. However, I will elaborate on, rally racing, competitive drifting, stock car, formula E and formula 1. Let us begin with my favorite! Drift driving! I swear I start drooling with adoration watching that competitive side ways driving style. It's just so beautiful, so artistic. However, before anything, I would like to set you all on the brief history path of motorsports and what exactly it is.



Motorsports started as early as 1894, with a horseless carriage race from Paris to Rouen, France. At least, that was the first documented and organised event that I could find. Following World War I, European countries organised Grand Prix races and, in the US dirt track became a trend. Sometime after World War II, the Grand Prix circuit became official and was presented more formally. US stock-car racing and drag racing had become firmly established; specifically, NASCAR. The origins of the "drift style" of driving are hard to place, though it got noticed as something that could become a sport in Japan, with All Japan Touring Car Championship racer, Kunimitsu Takahashi. People were in awe of the smoking tires. I am as well, but not as much of the smoke as the slide angle. The so-named Drift King was Keiichi Tsuchiya, near the 1970s. I am proud to say that there are now a decent number of female drift style drivers. I will be introducing all of them, three per Sunday to be exact. I hope to have awakened your curiosity enough for you to follow up.




Blessed be & freedom to your soul.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire