Rechercher sur ce blogue

jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Off making friends

Hello divine people,

I would like to bring this post to interact with you all. How many of you have children that you would like to introduce to the world of automotive, or when you have children would like to introduce them to this industry?

I would like to express my experience being new to the environment and with my son, how he loves it.

My first two meets were alone, just myself and my friend. It was great since the events were actually quite well planned and big. Naizo midnight car meet and Static Racing United as One 2.0 were my first two. I am so glad Montreal has such a large car scene.
Static racing United as One 2.0 had less people but they made sure to have all participants with customized body and performance gear. It was nice since they also had a mini competition and music. Definitely my kind of scene. Naizo has only been going on for about a year, this year was there second year of meets and they killed it with participants. Amazing show as well. So many people and nice diverse cars. The second Naizo meet of this summer was even better than the first. I am really impressed with both of the communities.

Check them both out on facebook.


Blessed be & freedom to your soul

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire